Omnichannel: the time has come
A few key thought-leaders have been hand-picked for our initial launch list. Stay tuned, the call for speakers opens on April 30!
Call for speakers opens on April 30
Have you got omnichannel experiences to share? We are looking for a diverse array of speakers that have taken on the challenge of building an omnichannel strategy to deliver cohesive, value-added, experiences to customers, users, and staff. Share your story with a cross-disciplinary community that’s eager to learn.
For this event, we’re looking for talk (40 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A) and workshop (1/2 day) submissions that address topics like:
- Omnichannel strategy
- Omnichannel experience and service design
- Omnichannel content marketing
- Omnichannel systems, platform and data strategies
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning to optimise omnichannel experiences
- Personalisation and adaptive content modelling
- Customer journey and experience mapping
- Building the business case for omnichannel and measuring its success
- Chatbots, voice interaction and conversational UIs
- Data lakes and digital asset management to support omnichannel
- Strategies and standards that bridge silos for the betterment of omnichannel experience
- Content strategy and content engineering for omnichannel
- Support, intranet, and customer assistance solutions in an omnichannel context
- Digical (digital/physical cross-over) experiences
- Omnichannel banking and financial services
- Omnichannel pharmaceutical and life sciences
- Governance, collaboration and management strategies for omnichannel, or
- Submit your own idea!
High standard of sessions
Our events are known for being selective in their presenters and delivering a far-above-average offering to the market. To this end, please remember presentations should be educational, conceptual or “thought-leading” sessions, i.e. not a sales pitch.
If you’re new to conference speaking, you’re still welcome as long as you have a good story to tell. All presenters will be interviewed by a conference organiser and briefed on the theme details and OmnichannelX vision.
We are looking for both end-users delivering their case studies as well as consultants and specialists with educational or case-study presentations. We’re not looking for speakers from vendors or sponsors, but they are free to nominate speakers from their client base who will tell their brand’s story.
The call for speakers will start soon, should you wish to be notified, please register on our mailing list.