Call for speakers omnichannel online conference 2021
Session submissions are due by January 22, 2021
For this event, we’re looking for talk (40 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A) and workshop (1/2 day) submissions that address topics like:
- Omnichannel strategy
- Omnichannel experience and service design
- Omnichannel content marketing
- Omnichannel systems, platform and data strategies
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning to optimise omnichannel experiences
- Personalisation and adaptive content modelling
- Customer journey and experience mapping
- Building the business case for omnichannel and measuring its success
- Chatbots, voice interaction and conversational UIs
- Data lakes and digital asset management to support omnichannel
- Strategies and standards that bridge silos for the betterment of omnichannel experience
- Content strategy and content engineering for omnichannel
- Support, intranet, and customer assistance solutions in an omnichannel context
- Digical (digital/physical cross-over) experiences
- Omnichannel banking and financial services
- Omnichannel pharmaceutical and life sciences
- Governance, collaboration and management strategies for omnichannel, or
- Submit your own idea!
High standard of sessions
Our events are known for being selective in their presenters and delivering a far-above-average offering to the market. To this end, please remember presentations should be educational, conceptual or “thought-leading” sessions, i.e. not a sales pitch.
If you’re new to conference speaking, you’re still welcome as long as you have a good story to tell. All presenters will be interviewed by a conference organiser and briefed on the theme details and OmnichannelX vision.
We are looking for both end-users delivering their case studies as well as consultants and specialists with educational or case-study presentations. We’re not looking for speakers from vendors or sponsors, but they are free to nominate speakers from their client base who will tell their brand’s story.