Firehead prize drawOmnichannelX June 9-11
Act fast and win 1 of 3 free tickets
Worth up to €675 each
Join a unique global online event
Network with and learn from some of the greatest brands we've been hosting over the years: Oracle, WHO, Atlassian, IBM, Sanity.io, Ogilvy. Lilly, Novo Nordisk, Roche, and many more experts from the world of Pharma, Finance, Tech and Consumer Goods.
Speakers are still being added!
How to enter
- Register for the OmnichannelX newsletter using the box below
- Enter your email
- Click “Submit”
- Enter the code: “#OMNIXCONF23” into the “Questions or comments” box
- Confirm your newsletter subscription (check your Spam or Promotional filters just in case)
Register to get omnichannel newsIf you want to be one of the first to hear about our speaker announcements, early bird pricing, agenda, workshops and more, please add yourself to our mailing list.
Winners will be chosen on:
Terms & Conditions
- All winners will receive a registration code by email.
- Only 1 ticket per registrant.
- Tickets valid for the stated year's conference and workshops only. They cannot be applied for OMNIPASS tickets.
- Entrants and free ticket winners must opt in to sponsor and event communications but can unsubscribe 1 month after the event.
- Offer not available to those already registered to the OmnichannelX lists.
- This prize draw cannot be used to refund or discount an already-purchased ticket.
- Tickets are transferrable to others.
Save on June 8th workshops
If you win, you can add 2 of these 4 workshops for only 200 EUR (100 each).
Adaptive content design & modelling for omnichannel delivery
Noz Urbina, Omnichannel Content Strategist, and Founder
Improving usability with an omnichannel-ready writing methodology
Mike Rowlinson, Vice-President Training, and Content Services
Achieve omnichannel success applying the Jobs to be Done framework
Ellen Altenburg, Managing partner & Rob Punselie, Principal consultant
2021 Speaker highlights
A few of the many global leaders at #OmniXConf 2021.
- Google’s Director of UX, Dr. Elizabeth Churchill, PhD.
- The World Health Organisation’s Digital Content eXperience Manager, Christopher Strebel
- Cisco’s Senior Manager of Global eCommerce Marketing, Jenny Hooks
- Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals Content Strategy Advisor, Cecil Lee
- Forrester Research Senior Analyst for B2C Marketing, Ryan Skinner, and
- many, many more.