Join live, view recordings, or both
OmnichannelX is going to be an online event again this year. Sessions will provide a mix of live Q&A and on-demand content. Our team works its hardest to create an excellent programme to provide a global set of attendees, a world-leading educational and networking opportunity that is engaging, dynamic, and secure. Our conference will truly be omnichannel, delivering content and discussion via Zoom.us and Slack (as well as this site, of course) throughout the event.
What you get
1) Access passwords for the event. Choose from:
- Two half-day live & online workshops
- The three-day, three-track online conference, or
- Both workshops and the full conference programme
2) One year’s access to all session audio & video recordings
3) One year’s access to full session textual transcripts and presentation slides
- We won’t be talking at you! Session or room monitors will be capturing questions to handle at the end of each session
- The whole programme will be friendly to different timezones and prevent screen fatigue with shorter days and ample breaks
- Hop-on, hop-off. Take fewer notes: Need to have a quick call or reply to an urgent email? Remember that you’ve got all the sessions recordings to refer back to, with complete transcripts
- Interactive activities and digital networking sessions are built-in throughout the programme
- We’ve increased discussion opportunities with ample Q&A breaks after each day and session.