Enter to win a free ticket to OmnichannelX 2019
Enter to win, and if you want, take advantage of the special discount right now. In case you’re unsure, you can check out our reasons to attend to see what a great opportunity OmnichannelX is going to be.
Enter by December 3rd to win!
Can’t make it? If you win but can’t go, you can give your ticket someone of your choice.
Get a discount right now
Already know you want to go? Save a €100 off tickets with code:
How to enter
1) Compose a Tweet or LinkedIn post about OmnichannelX
If you need ideas, you could try answering one of these questions:
- Why do you think omnichannel is important to content strategy or design?
- What problem do you want to solve by improving your omnichannel strategy?
- Which speaker would you most like to from the OmnichannelX 2019 programme?
- What would you want to ask in our panel of speakers in the discussion?
Need an image to dress up your post? You can use one of these:
2) Include the website, hashtag, and conference account
You can use them however you want within your post.
3) Tag two people you think would be interested in attending
@- or #-mention them in your post so they’re made aware.
4) Optionally, use one or more related hashtags
Use any you think are relevant to your post or you think would be relevant to your followers:
- The contest is open to all followers of Rahel Anne Bailie on Twitter or LinkedIn
How to win
- Encourage your followers to re-shared your post!
- The winner will be selected from all entries on December 3rd using Random.org
- Enter as many different posts as you want! Entering multiple times will increase your chances!
- The contest closes December 3rd and the winner will be informed in the following week
- Codes cannot be used to refund or discount already purchased tickets
- Discount codes do not accumulate. Only the first code used will be honoured
- All entries must comply with the overriding rules applicable to the platform they are entering on
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter to represent one individual will be ineligible