Enter to win a free ticket to OmnichannelX 2019
Enter to win and if you want, take advantage of the €300 discount right now.
Can’t make it?
If you win, but can’t make it, you can give your ticket to someone of your choice.
Get an educational discount
Want to just go? Save a massive €300 off tickets with code:
How to enter
1) Compose a tweet about OmnichannelX
If you need ideas, you could try answering one of these questions:
- Why do you think omnichannel is important to content strategy or design?
- What problem do you want to solve by improving your omnichannel strategy?
- Which speaker would you most like to from the OmnichannelX 2019 programme?
- What would you want to ask in our panel of speakers in the discussion?
2) Include the website and conference Twitter account
You can use them however you want within your tweet.
3) Tag two people you think would be interested in attending
@-mention them in your tweet so they’re made aware.
4) Optionally, use one or more hashtags
Use any you think are relevant to your tweet or you think would be relevant to your followers:
- The contest is open to all alumni, staff, and colleagues of staff and alumni participating in COS programme at FHJ
How to win
- Encourage your followers to retweet your post! The posts with the most retweets on an individual tweet will win. Any ties will be settled using Random.org
- Enter as many times as want! Tweeting multiple times will keep your account in the contest longer!
- The contest closes November 18th and the winner will be informed in the following week
- All entries must comply with the overriding rules applicable to the platform they are entering on
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible