2022: Omnichannel presentation
How to go agile with structured content localization
If you develop software, chances are high that your dev teams work in an agile methodology.
What about your documentation team? If they work in a silo using the old waterfall process, the time you save in software development is partly lost. Going full-agile involves breaking the silos between the dev and documentation teams and sharing the same agile practices.
Going full-agile has two principal benefits:
- Localized software documentation is ready in sprint +1 or +2
- Localized and source documentation are fully consistent with software UI terms.
In this session, we give you a step-by-step guide on how to go full-agile and build a smooth process from software design to release, with localized UIs and documentation.
What you’ll learn
- Agile localization can work even for Software related documentation
- You have no option but to externalize your UI terms
- How to do it
- Benefits you can achieve.