2021: Omnichannel presentation
Building the foundation of content intelligence
Watch and share this session's Micronar
Eli Lilly’s commercial organisation has a vision of delivering personalised customer experiences through omnichannel orchestration. Content intelligence is a key enabler for delivering personalised content experiences as the program addresses two important gaps:
- Increase production efficiency
- Understanding content effectiveness.
To do so, the program will need to implement a new content operating model with a technology stack that enables fast productivity of content and its measurement. In this session, we will explore some of the foundational work on implementing a Content Intelligence strategy in a large corporate environment, objectively and closely inspecting our organisation current content operations, and acknowledge the big challenges that needed to be addressed. As a result, we implemented a global digital asset management system (DAM) across the business units as our foundation for Content Intelligence.
What you’ll learn
- Attendees will have an opportunity to understand the initial approach to driving content transformation at a large corporation
- Attendees will have a better understanding of Content Intelligence, and its value to the organisation such as enabling omnichannel orchestration
- The execution of content strategy via the implementation of DAM, development of new processes, change management, and operationalise the technology