Network live online, view at your own pace, or both
OmnichannelX is going to be an online event again this year. Sessions will provide a mix of live Q&A and on-demand content. Our team is working its hardest to create an excellent programme to provide a global set of attendees a world-leading educational and networking opportunity. It will be engaging, dynamic, and secure. The conference will truly be omnichannel, delivering content and discussion via Zoom.us and Slack (as well as this site, of course) throughout the event.
Conference and workshop packages – see conference & workshops here
Conference & 2 workshops
Workshops only – see workshops here
What you get
1) Access passwords for the event. Choose from:
- Two half-day workshops
- The three-day, three-track conference, or
- Both workshops and the full conference programme
2) One year’s access to all session audio & video recordings
3) One year’s access to full session textual transcripts and presentation slides
How it works
- We won’t be talking at you! Session or room monitors will be capturing questions to handle at the end of each session
- The whole programme will be friendly to different timezones and prevent screen fatigue with shorter days and ample breaks
- Hop-on, hop-off. Take fewer notes: Need to have a quick call or reply to an urgent email? Remember that you’ve got all the sessions recordings to refer back to, with complete transcripts
- Interactive activities and digital networking sessions are built-in throughout the programme
- Discussion opportunities with ample Q&A breaks after each day and session
If you are thinking about joining along with some colleagues, use code GROUP20 to receive a 20% group discount (minimum 3 attendees).
Students get 20% off prices. Proof of scholarship will be required before the event. Use code STUDE20 to get the discount.
Unemployed due to COVID-19? Join us for free
It’s become a cliché, but that’s because there are few other ways to describe this situation. It is unprecedented.
Unemployment numbers already higher than have ever been seen in any previous crisis in many countries. As we believe that digital experience and communication professionals are so important not only to sustaining us through but healing after this crisis, we would like to contribute back to the health of this community by offering anyone who has lost their contracts or full-time job due to the pandemic a free ticket to the 2021 conference.
To take advantage of this offer, please register with code:
This offer applies to the conference only, not workshops.
Note: We will request some documentation of relevant unemployment after registration. Please do NOT register without the code as processing refunds creates extra costs for us.
By credit card: We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
By invoice: Payments can also be made by invoice, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the company tax registration number and the full company address. A link to the invoice will be sent to you shortly after. All invoice payments and balance dues must be made prior to the day of your participation at the conference.
If any speaker can not attend due to illness or reasons beyond the control of OmnichannelX, we reserve the right to make the best possible substitution.
If you cancel…
- within 5 business days of booking your ticket, you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee minus the stripe fee & handling fee
- by Feb 27, 2021 (8:00 p.m. CET) you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee minus the stripe fee & handling fee
- by March 27, 2021 (8:00 p.m. CET) you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee minus the stripe fee & handling fee
- by May 01, 2021 (8:00 p.m. CET) you will be refunded 25% of your registration fee minus the stripe fee & handling fee
- After May 01, 2021 (8:00 p.m. CET) you will not be eligible for a refund but can transfer your ticket to someone else.
The stripe fee & handling fee are 20 euros.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Absolutely! The deadline to transfer your ticket is 8:00 p.m. CET on June 07, 2021. Contact us to make the necessary change.
Code of conduct
You can review our code of conduct here.
Looking forward to a fantastic event
We were sad to have to cancel the physical event in 2020 but we anticipate the 2021 conference will be an even greater experience and learning opportunity for all involved. We have to adapt to what is coming at us and make sure we are all learning and connecting with the best of the best.
In 2020 we had a market-leading package on offer with
- representation from Google, Adobe, Accenture Digital, Stanley Black and Decker, Lullabot, Forrester Research, Intuit, Medidata Solutions, and many more
- our opening keynote from Margot Bloomstein, author of “Content Strategy at Work” and Panel of Experts featuring Carrie Hane, co-author of “Designing Connected Content”
- a lower ticket price and total cost of attendance, with the option of post-session recordings and transcriptions, that make the event available to participants that otherwise wouldn’t have made attendance possible
We hope that you and your loved ones are healthy and are looking forward to an exciting, educational, and engaging 2021 Conference.
Noz and the OmnichannelX team.
Special offer from sponsor UXPressia
Join UXPressa’s events to learn directly from experts who share their CX, UX, and journey mapping experience.
Special for OmnichannelX 2021 event participants: the first 10 registrants will get UXPressia’s cheat card deck in the printed format. All OmnichannelX 2021 attendees will get a 30% discount on any UXPressia paid plan (monthly/yearly) and Customer Journey Map online course by UXPressia Academy.
The coupon is OMNICHANNELX-2021. It’s valid from January 1, 2021, till August 1, 2021. It can be used once for an account.