Featuring sessions from brands including Ogilvy, Eli Lilly, IBM, Atlassian, Oracle, Roche, Novo Nordisk, The World Health Organisation, and more.
Network and learn online or view recordings at your own pace
Join us for a market-leading educational and networking opportunity.
Interact and engage via
- presentation Q&A
- interactive learning and workshop sessions, and
- dynamic chat channels throughout the event.
Conference and workshop packages
Includes full current event and workshop access, PLUS recordings from 2020 and 2021
Unlimited attendees from the same organisation including full current event and workshop access, PLUS recordings from 2020 and 2021
What you get
1) Passwords for this year’s event
2) All session audio & video recordings
3) Full session text transcripts (automated) and presentation slides
The Omnipass: All of the above, plus recordings, transcripts, and slides from 2020 and 2021 events. Recordings from past years are available immediately after purchase!
How it works
- We won’t be talking at you! Session or room monitors will be capturing questions to handle at the end of each session
- The whole programme will be friendly to different timezones and prevent screen fatigue with shorter days and ample breaks
- Hop-on, hop-off. Take fewer notes: Need to have a quick call or reply to an urgent email? Remember that you’ve got all the sessions recordings to refer back to, with complete transcripts (automated)
- Interactive activities and digital networking sessions are built-in throughout the programme
- Discussion opportunities with ample Q&A breaks after each day and session
Under mortal danger to themselves, Red Cross teams are still working tirelessly to help people and communities impacted by conflict. Significant infrastructure damage has left hundreds of thousands of people without electricity or water, while damaged roads have disrupted supply chains, leaving communities cut off from food and basic supplies.
By credit card: We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
By invoice: Payments can also be made by invoice, simply send an email to email@example.com with the company tax registration number and the full company address. A link to the invoice will be sent to you shortly after. All invoice payments and balance dues must be made prior to the day of your participation at the conference.
If any speaker can not attend due to illness or reasons beyond the control of OmnichannelX, we reserve the right to make the best possible substitution.
If you cancel…
- within 5 business days of booking your ticket, you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee minus the stripe fee & handling fee
- by Feb 27, 2022 (8:00 p.m. CET) you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee minus the stripe fee & handling fee
- by March 27, 2022 (8:00 p.m. CET) you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee minus the stripe fee & handling fee
- by May 01, 2022 (8:00 p.m. CET) you will be refunded 25% of your registration fee minus the stripe fee & handling fee
- After May 01, 2022 (8:00 p.m. CET) you will not be eligible for a refund but can transfer your ticket to someone else.
The stripe fee & handling fee are 20 euros.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Absolutely! The deadline to transfer your ticket is 8:00 p.m. CET on June 12, 2022. Contact us to make the necessary change.
Code of conduct
You can review our code of conduct here.