Transforming the service experience
What does thoughtful and effective service delivery look like in a complex world where channels multiply user expectations demand seamless integration? How might we be able to design, or even reinvent, the service experience, cutting through complexity to deliver value to humans and organizations?
In this half-day workshop, we’ll go beyond the journey map to understand the systemic nature of service delivery, learn about the elements we should consider when (re)designing services, their interconnectedness and the relationships between services and the surrounding ecosystems.
What you’ll learn
- The structure of services
- How to design services for humans, delivered by humans
- How to design for touchpoints that span a dynamic service ecosystem
- The role of system thinking in service design
- How service design is a key component of the overall business and customer experience strategy