Take this Enterprise AI Readiness Assessment
There are three key questions to ask when developing an enterprise AI strategy that works for omnichannel:
- Do you have clear business applications?
- Do you understand the state of your content?
- What in-house capabilities do you possess?
Using their specialist expertise and extensive project experience in knowledge, data, and information management, Enterprise Knowledge (EK) have developed this Enterprise Artificial Intelligence (AI) Readiness Assessment in order to enable your organisation to understand
- where you are, and
- where you need to be in order to begin leveraging today’s technologies and AI capabilities for knowledge and data management
#OMNIXCONF IS BACK
Join us ONLINE.
Registration is open now.
Based on real project data
This assessment was created based on real-world observations and actual client engagements conducting strategic assessments.
It’s useful to prepare for the successful delivery of
- prototypes and pilots
- design solutions, and
- advanced enterprise systems implementations.
4 Factors to determine your readiness
EK have identified four key factors that will tell you how ready your organisation is for AI.
- Organizational Readiness
- State of Enterprise Data and Content
- Skill sets and Technical Capabilities, and
- Change Threshold and Readiness
Your score across these provides the insight needed to understand how your organisation can avoid common pitfalls, and effectively move towards advanced Enterprise AI that allows you to leverage the full potential of one of your organization’s most valuable assets – your knowledge.
Assess your AI readiness in only 15 minutes
- Take 10-15 minutes to complete your Enterprise AI Readiness Assessment
- Submit your completed assessment survey and provide your email address to download a formal PDF report with your customised results